Effective Interviewing for Program Integrity
This Nan McKay course focuses on resident applicant interviewing techniques, tools, and strategies that will lead to successful error reduction and fraud prevention. This includes conducting eligibility interviews, resolving discrepancies, formulating effective questions to prevent fraud, and using forms for data collection and verification, as well as key policy issues to reduce errors and prevent fraud. Duration: 14.5 Hours.
Bill Caltabiano, Trainer, Nan McKay & Associates
Housing agency employees, managers, and executive managers including housing clerks, housing specialists, supervisors, mid-level management, and housing agency executive officers.
- Formulate successful error reduction strategies
- Assist in fraud prevention
- Ensure employees are well-trained in interviewing techniques
- Utilize effective tools for communication and data collection
- Develop a standardized resident applicant interview methodology for employees to implement
- Reduce errors
Pricing and Payment Options:
More like this
- Curriculum Code: EI_2013
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 1.5
There are no reviews for this item.