Effective Interviewing for Program Integrity
This Nan McKay course focuses on resident applicant interviewing techniques, tools, and strategies that will lead to successful error reduction and fraud prevention. This includes conducting eligibility interviews, resolving discrepancies, formulating effective questions to prevent fraud, and using forms for data collection and verification, as well as key policy issues to reduce errors and prevent fraud. Duration: 14.5 Hours.
Bill Caltabiano, Trainer, Nan McKay & Associates
Housing agency employees, managers, and executive managers including housing clerks, housing specialists, supervisors, mid-level management, and housing agency executive officers.
- Formulate successful error reduction strategies
- Assist in fraud prevention
- Ensure employees are well-trained in interviewing techniques
- Utilize effective tools for communication and data collection
- Develop a standardized resident applicant interview methodology for employees to implement
- Reduce errors
Pricing and Payment Options:
- Credit Card payment is preferred. Use the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout.
- Check payment available by request.
- Special Pricing available for Subscribers.
The information presented is for general reference only. HAI Group makes no representation or warranty about the accuracy or applicability of this information for any particular use or circumstance. Your use of this information is at your own discretion and risk. HAI Group and any author or contributor identified herein assume no responsibility for your use of this information. You should consult with your legal, professional or subject matter advisor before implementing any new strategy or policy.
This course Copyright 2024 HAI Group.
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 1.5