Customer Service Basics
This Nan McKay course provides information used by housing agencies to begin to master the art of customer service. Self-assessment tools to evaluate your current customer service and communication skill levels, as well as to develop a customer service policy for your agency are included. Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
Patti Zatarian-Menard, Trainer, Nan McKay & Associates
Housing agency employees, managers, and executive managers
- Apply how to begin to master the art of customer service
- Utilize self-assessment tools and inventories to evaluate current customer service and communication skill levels
- Recall the points of contact within your agency
- Develop a customer service policy for your agency
Pricing and Payment Options:
- Credit Card payment is preferred. Use the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout.
- Check payment available by request.
- Special Pricing available for Subscribers and HAI Group Policyholders.
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.3