Fundamentals of Management
In this course, we learn about the expectations set on you as a manager and how best to engage, enable, and empower your employees. Review essential topics like understanding when to manage and when to lead, how to give employees feedback that leads to the desired outcome, and how to apply strategies for when, why, and how to delegate. Unlock your employee’s full potential with interactive lessons aimed at placing you within the manager’s mindset. Duration: 1 Hour.
Michael Teape, Co-Founder of Teape Training International
Leaders, managers, supervisors, and interested employees.
- Understand your role as a manager and how it aligns with the performance of your team and the organization
- Learn the nuances between management and leadership
- Review examples of effective and ineffective feedback
- Learn how to give feedback that empowers your employees and provides clear expectations
- Understand the risks of delegating and the risks of not delegating
- Use delegation as a way to further develop your team
For more RAD conversion content tune into the HAI Group Housing Development podcast.
Pricing and Payment Options:
- Credit Card payment is preferred. Use the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout.
- Check payment available by request.
- Special Pricing is available for Subscribers.
The information presented is for general reference only. HAI Group makes no representation or warranty about the accuracy or applicability of this information for any particular use or circumstance. Your use of this information is at your own discretion and risk. HAI Group and any author or contributor identified herein assume no responsibility for your use of this information. You should consult with your legal, professional or subject matter advisor before implementing any new strategy or policy.
This course Copyright 2024 HAI Group.