Responding to Resident Complaints
This course examines the types of complaints, how to evaluate them, the possible outcomes that arise from complaints, and how to receive complaints with diplomacy. It outlines approaches to keeping residents apprised. Also included are two case study panel discussions involving discrimination, disparate impact, criminal activity, and crisis communication. Duration: 1.5 Hours.
C. Michael McInnish, Esq. and Charles A. Stewart III, Esq.
Service coordinators, supervisors, and interested employees.
- Define a resident complaint
- Identify the complaint process, policy and procedure
- Explain the difference between a grievance and a complaint
- Choose and prepare the correct paperwork for documenting a complaint
- Explain interviewing and investigation techniques
- Discuss the difference between substantiated and unsubstantiated complaints
- Identify a plan to address complaints and apply how to take action
Pricing and Payment Options:
- Credit Card payment is preferred. Use the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout.
- Check payment available by request.
- Special Pricing available for Subscribers and HAI Group Policyholders.
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.2