Maintenance Risk Management
This course covers general liability as it relates to facility risk management, explains what attractive nuisances are, and describes risk management. This course also explains the differences in active and passive fire protection systems, discusses management's responsibility to minimize fire risks, provides an overview of the Life Safety Code, and lays out the components of an egress system. Duration: 30 Minutes.
Technology Transfer Services
Maintenance, Facilities and Risk Management related employees.
- Define the term general liability as it applies to facility risk management
- Discuss examples of attractive nuisances
- Identify methods of mitigating the risk of trips and falls by nonemployees
- Define risk managements
- Differentiate between active and passive fire protection systems
- Discuss the responsibilities management has in mitigating fire risks
- Explain the concept of the Life Safety Code
- Identify components of an egress system