How To Prevent Housing Scams - Informative Short
When searching for your new home, protect yourself from becoming a victim of a Section 8 or affordable housing scam. If you are researching housing on the internet, you must be aware of several possible traps. Learn what to avoid by watching this informative short video on housing scam prevention. Duration: 4 Minutes.
Resident Services Coordinators, Eligibility and Occupancy Specialists, supervisors, and employees to use as a resource to share and discuss with applicants and residents.
- Learn how to identify and report online housing scams
- Discover some common scams like unnecessary application fees, data collection scams, deposit payment scams, and voucher purchase scams
Pricing and Payment Options:
- Credit Card payment is preferred. Use the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout.
- Check payment available by request.
- Special Pricing available for Subscribers.
The information presented is for general reference only. HAI Group makes no representation or warranty about the accuracy or applicability of this information for any particular use or circumstance. Your use of this information is at your own discretion and risk. HAI Group and any author or contributor identified herein assume no responsibility for your use of this information. You should consult with your legal, professional or subject matter advisor before implementing any new strategy or policy.
This course Copyright 2024 HAI Group.