Grievance Hearings and Residents Rights
This course focuses on preparing for and conducting grievance hearings, protecting due process, notice, reports, and avoiding legal consequences. Three mock grievance hearings will give you specific examples of the dos and don’ts of grievance proceedings. Duration: 1 Hour 20 Minutes.
C. Michael McInnish, Esq.
Housing agency management and hearing officers.
- Identify which persons have a right to a grievance hearing
- Learn practical tips for conducting a grievance hearing
- Examine due process requirements
- Apply tips for communicating and preparing for hearings
- Recognize the requirements for grievance procedures
Pricing and Payment Options:
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.1