Solving Difficult Resident Situations
This informative short discusses how to recognize and handle challenging situations involving residents. With this step-by-step guide to dealing with complaints and different personalities, listening and reflecting are just two of many tips to handle these type of situations with poise. Duration: 14 Minutes.
Gregg Barratt, Senior Consultant, The Human Resource Consortium
Executive management, property managers, and site management
- Recognize a difficult resident situation
- Summarize best approaches to deal with difficult resident situations
- Create and develop a plan to work through the difficult resident situation
- Practice dealing with difficult resident situations through role playing
Pricing and Payment Options:
- Credit Card payment is preferred. Use the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout.
- Check payment available by request.
- Special Pricing available for Subscribers and HAI Group Policyholders.