Resident Advisory Board Best Practices
This course examines how to create and maintain an effective Resident Advisory Board (RAB). A panel discussion is featured sharing best practices from smaller and larger housing agencies. A Resident Advisory Board Orientation course part is also included to share with Resident Advisory Board members. Duration: 1.5 Hours.
C. Michael McInnish, Esq.
Executive Directors, housing program managers, Resident Advisory Board members, and interested employees.
- Determine the purpose and benefits of establishing a Resident Council(s) and a Resident Advisory Board (RAB)
- Examine the steps in setting up a Resident Advisory Board
- Identify best practices in establishing and maintaining a Resident Council(s) and a Resident Advisory Board
- Examine strategies for maintaining and working effectively with a Resident Advisory Board
- Identify the principles, roles, obligations, and responsibilities of being an effective Resident Advisory Board member
Pricing and Payment Options:
- Credit Card payment is preferred. Use the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout.
- Check payment available by request.
- Special Pricing available for Subscribers.
The information presented is for general reference only. HAI Group makes no representation or warranty about the accuracy or applicability of this information for any particular use or circumstance. Your use of this information is at your own discretion and risk. HAI Group and any author or contributor identified herein assume no responsibility for your use of this information. You should consult with your legal, professional or subject matter advisor before implementing any new strategy or policy.
This course Copyright 2024 HAI Group.
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.2