How to Prepare for REAC Inspections
This course includes a basic explanation of Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC) scoring and how to prepare for REAC inspections. Also examined is how to recognize issues, not just by ‘levels,’ but by the deficiencies that inspectors are trained to look for. Principles and best practices are shared that outline the fundamentals necessary to always keep your property in compliance. Duration: 1 Hour.
Scott A. Precourt, President of US Housing Consultants
Executive directors, asset managers, property managers, property owners, maintenance supervisors and personnel, risk managers, investors of subsidized housing, and interested employees.
- Recall the structure of REAC inspections
- Recall and understand REAC scoring
- Determine sub-areas and examine scoring site issues
- Identify the role of the REAC inspector
- Examine and understand the rules and regulations
- Examine basic principles and best practices
Pricing and Payment Options:
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.1