Hoarding and Smoking Risks
This course examines the basis for establishing, implementing, and enforcing hoarding and smoke-free policies, identifies the risks related to hoarding and smoking, and examines strategies and tools utilized by other housing agencies across the country who have successfully implemented hoarding and smoke-free policies. This course features interviews and case studies from several housing agencies. Duration: 1 Hour 20 Minutes.
C. Michael McInnish, Esq.
Housing agency employees, human resources managers, supervisors, and executive management.
- Define hoarding and identify hoarding risks for residents and the housing agency
- Develop solutions and policies to prevent and mitigate hoarding risks
- Examine strategies for fair housing policy implementation and enforcement
- Identify how to establish, implement, and enforce a smoke-free policy
- Recall issues to consider, challenges, opportunities, and best practices
- Examine practical, proven steps to take in implementing and enforcing a smoke-free policy
Pricing and Payment Options:
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.1