Property Manager Intermediate
This property manager intermediate-level course will help property managers understand accounting principles, terminology, manage budgets and expenses, use financial resources effectively, and minimize risks. Duration: 2 Hours.
C. Michael McInnish, Esq. and panel of experts
Property managers, human resource managers, supervisors, and executive management.
- Define basic financial and accounting terminology including GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Describe a general ledger
- Explain GAAP’s importance and its impact on property management
- Monitor and administer budgets
- Describe financial statements, payables, declining balance, and year-end accounting
- Summarize how operating principles are important to the management process
- Identify financial resources available through asset management
Pricing and Payment Options:
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.2