Legal and Effective Employment Practices
The course outlines proactive prevention methods and strategies that housing agencies can implement to defend themselves against possible employment lawsuits. This course also features two case studies. Duration: 1 Hours.
Melanie Herman, Executive Director, Nonprofit Risk Management Center
Housing agency supervisors, management, and human resource professionals.
- Identify practices that expose housing organizations to claims alleging wrongful employment practices
- Understand the essential policies that should be in place to reduce the likelihood of claims alleging wrongful employment practices
- Facilitate steps that housing leaders and managers can and should take to ensure understanding and consistent application of employment policies in order to put the organization in the strongest possible position to defend claims
- Execute a plan to fortify employment practices
Pricing and Payment Options:
- Credit Card payment is preferred. Use the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout.
- Check payment available by request.
- Special Pricing available for Subscribers and HAI Group Policyholders.
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.1