Property Manager Basics
This course explains what new property managers can expect in their role. It looks at responsibilities, property-based management principles, personnel issues, maintenance functions, procurement, lease enforcement, resident relations, risk management, computer operations, and accounting. Duration: 4 Hours.
C. Michael McInnish, Esq. and panel of experts
Property managers, human resources managers, supervisors, and executive management.
- Recall the basic responsibilities of property managers
- Examine how to develop a financial report which focuses on income and expenses
- Define inventory, petty cash, and procurement of fixed assets
- Examine insurance, emergency procedures, and resident services
- Create and implement a marketing campaign
- Increase the agency’s lease-up efforts and conduct a successful leasing strategy
Pricing and Payment Options:
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.4