How to Prevent Fraud
This course defines fraud, identifies internal controls and proven methods used to safeguard assets, and examines best practices for deterring fraudulent activities of applicants, residents, and property owners. Ways to monitor and uncover fraudulent activities are also covered. Duration: 2 Hours.
C. Michael McInnish, Esq.
Property managers, human resources managers, supervisors, agency employees, and executive management.
- Recall effective communication and interviewing techniques
- Develop internal controls to monitor and prevent fraud
- Determine what to do in the event you discover fraud at your agency
- Recall key takeaways and action steps to take in order to prevent fraud in your agency
Pricing and Payment Options:
- Credit Card payment is preferred. Use the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout.
- Check payment available by request.
- Special Pricing available for Subscribers and HAI Group Policyholders.
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.2