Advocacy 101 - Adding Your Voice to the Conversation
This introduction to advocacy course offers a planning framework for building and implementing a successful advocacy plan in your agency. The I.D.E.A. approach begins with identifying objectives, and moves on to designing action steps including forming a team, researching your audience, developing winning messages, and building an advocacy calendar. Next you will learn how to engage your advocacy plan, exploring effective message delivery techniques. Finally you will learn how to assess your progress and adjust your plan for success. Role plays and an Advocacy Planning and Reference Guide are featured to reinforce key learning points. Duration: 2 Hours.
Stephanie Vance, President of Advocacy Associates
Housing agency executives, management, supervisors, and interested employees
- Identify objectives for your advocacy efforts
- Design action steps including forming a team, researching your audience, developing messages, and building an advocacy calendar
- Engage your plan by identifying effective message delivery techniques
- Assess your progress and make adjustments to your advocacy plan
Pricing and Payment Options:
- Credit Card payment is preferred. Use the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout.
- Check payment available by request.
- Special Pricing available for Subscribers.
The information presented is for general reference only. HAI Group makes no representation or warranty about the accuracy or applicability of this information for any particular use or circumstance. Your use of this information is at your own discretion and risk. HAI Group and any author or contributor identified herein assume no responsibility for your use of this information. You should consult with your legal, professional or subject matter advisor before implementing any new strategy or policy.
This course Copyright 2024 HAI Group.
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.2