Preventing Ice Risks
This ‘train the trainer’ course examines the risks posed by ice and cold weather to people, surfaces, systems, and structures including health effects, snow and ice conditions, freezing pipes, ices dams, and more. Prevention methods are identified to mitigate these risks, protect your agency, and to teach residents how to protect themselves and their homes from ice-related risks. Duration: 1 Hour.
Melanie Herman, Executive Director, Nonprofit Risk Management Center
Housing agency employees including maintenance, management, and property managers.
- Examine the latest weather trends and effects on vulnerable persons
- Identify hazardous conditions and symptoms of distress caused by cold weather/ice
- Facilitate appropriate, preventive measures to be taken prior to cold weather conditions
- Recall the importance of monitoring weather conditions
- Instruct residents on how to protect themselves and their homes from ice-related risks
Pricing and Payment Options:
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.1