Preventing Cooking Fires
This course is designed as a ‘train the trainer’ for housing agency employees to learn and teach residents about the risks, impacts, and prevention of cooking fires. The course offers cooking safety tips and key prevention strategies to help keep residents safe, as well as flyers, posters, and other materials to share with residents. Duration: 1 Hour.
Melanie Herman, Executive Director, Nonprofit Risk Management Center
Housing agency employees and residents.
- Understand the impact of residential cooking fires
- Identify the issues, locations, times, and persons associated with cooking fires
- Recognize risky behavior that can lead to cooking fires
- Identify and implement key cooking fire prevention strategies
- Instruct residents on how to contain/extinguish a small cooking fire and communicate safe cooking practices to residents
Pricing and Payment Options:
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.1