Resident Unit Safety (Train the Trainer)
This course is designed as a ‘train the trainer’ course, which highlights key issues in resident unit safety. It is designed for housing agency employees to use as a tool to educate residents on the impact of various safety issues, and to identify risky behaviors that may threaten the health and safety of residents. The course also highlights appropriate prevention methods that mitigate risks. Duration: 3 Hours.
Melanie Herman, Executive Director, Nonprofit Risk Management Center
Housing agency employees. Including presentation and supporting materials geared towards educating residents.
- Practice appropriate use and behavior around oxygen therapy
- Apply safety precautions for the prevention of smoking and cooking-related fires
- Apply appropriate cleaning techniques for prevention of clutter, pests, and mold
- Recall the role of policies, programs, and culture in preventing crime
- Identify the role and responsibilities of an effective fire warden
Pricing and Payment Options:
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.3