Healthy Homes in Housing
This course is an overview of Healthy Homes, an integrated approach to healthy housing. It focuses on the relationship between health and housing, the seven principles of a healthy home, and the role that education plays in a healthy home inspection. Also examined, are the role that dust plays in children’s health, and why children and the elderly are the most vulnerable to health threats in the home. Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
Neal Freuden, President of EnviroPlan, LLC
Housing agency inspection employees, maintenance employees and supervisors, and management employees such as Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) managers and executive managers.
- Recall the relationship between health and housing
- Apply the seven principles of a healthy home
- Determine the role that education play in a healthy home inspection
- Examine the role that dust plays in children’s health
- Determine why children and the elderly are the most vulnerable to health threats in the home
- Recall why an integrated approach to a healthy home is essential
Pricing and Payment Options:
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.3