Equal Employment Opportunity
This course examines recent trends in Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) cases, and identifies new target areas for EEOC investigations such as gender identity, genetic information, and pregnancy discrimination. New recommended pre-and post-employment drug screening protocols are covered, as well as the legal ramifications of electronic discovery (e-discovery) and social media in the workplace. Policy provisions are discussed, as well as what actions to take in order to protect housing agencies including proper recordkeeping and documentation, employee training, and communication. Duration: 1 Hour.
C. Michael McInnish, Esq.
Housing agency employees, human resources managers, supervisors, and executive management.
- Examine recent trends in Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) cases
- Identify the targeted areas for EEOC investigations this year and strategies to protect your agency
- Examine the differences in pre-employment and post-employment drug screening protocols
- Identify drug screening language to be included in your agency’s personnel handbook
- Define electronic media and e-discovery, and identify the various types of electronic data
- Examine social media issues related to the workplace
Pricing and Payment Options:
More like this
- IACET CEU (CEUs): 0.1