Proper Record Retention and Public Records
This course defines a ‘public record,’ and what housing agencies must disclose per a public record request. It examines proper recordkeeping and documentation policies and procedures, electronic discovery (e-discovery) requirements and legal ramifications, as well as record retention and destruction policies and procedures. Duration: 20 Minutes.
C. Michael McInnish, Esq.
Housing agency employees, supervisors, and executive management.
- Define what is a public record
- Determine what your agency will have to disclose per a public record request
- Recall what records should be kept, and how long your agency should keep records
- Examine electronic discovery issues
- Identify record retention and record destruction issues
Pricing and Payment Options: