Proper Record Retention and Public Records
This course defines a ‘public record,’ and what housing agencies must disclose per a public record request. It examines proper recordkeeping and documentation policies and procedures, electronic discovery (e-discovery) requirements and legal ramifications, as well as record retention and destruction policies and procedures. Duration: 20 Minutes.
C. Michael McInnish, Esq.
Housing agency employees, supervisors, and executive management.
- Define what is a public record
- Determine what your agency will have to disclose per a public record request
- Recall what records should be kept, and how long your agency should keep records
- Examine electronic discovery issues
- Identify record retention and record destruction issues
Pricing and Payment Options:
- Credit Card payment is preferred. Use the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout.
- Check payment available by request.
- Special Pricing available for Subscribers.
The information presented is for general reference only. HAI Group makes no representation or warranty about the accuracy or applicability of this information for any particular use or circumstance. Your use of this information is at your own discretion and risk. HAI Group and any author or contributor identified herein assume no responsibility for your use of this information. You should consult with your legal, professional or subject matter advisor before implementing any new strategy or policy.
This course Copyright 2024 HAI Group.