Preserving Electronic Evidence
This course examines the legal ramifications of electronic discovery (e-discovery) and a litigation hold letter for housing agencies, which policies and procedures to review and update to meet e-Discovery requirements, and what actions to take in order to protect housing agencies including proper recordkeeping and documentation, employee training, and communication. Duration: 20 Minutes.
C. Michael McInnish, Esq.
Housing agency employees, supervisors, and executive management.
- Define and examine e-Discovery and litigation hold letter legal ramifications
- Determine which policies and procedures you need to examine
- Recall what actions to take to protect your agency
- Identify what to do with the records
- Assess how to inform and train employees
- Appraise what records are safe to destroy
Pricing and Payment Options: